Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Please Help!!Can I Change The Screen Saver That Comes On When I Lock My Samsung Tocco?

Hi this is for the people who know about samsung toccos or have one. Do you know how to change the screen saver that come on when you lock the samsung tocco?..Because the ones that come on i just dont like so if you do know drop a comment please!:)thanks!Please Help!!Can I Change The Screen Saver That Comes On When I Lock My Samsung Tocco?
Hiya Ross! Although ive got the N95/8gig handset,the following may help you! Select the image you want and go into options to see if you are able to send or use the image! Otherwise select phone settings ie Themes/wallpapers/screensavers!Please Help!!Can I Change The Screen Saver That Comes On When I Lock My Samsung Tocco?
i have one and i have wondered this aswell

but apparently you cannot changeit. this is a tad annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment