Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can i change my screen resolution to 1440 x 900 if its not an option?

I just got a wide screen monitor at work, and I can't set it to the right resolution, the highest my resolution goes is 1280 x 1024. It is supposed to be 1440 x 900. Everything looks stretched. Help! And thanks!How can i change my screen resolution to 1440 x 900 if its not an option?
You must install the software for the monitor. Then it will allow you to set the resoltion modes that your monitor AND graphics adapter can handle.



Can't tell you how since you didn't bother to say which Operating system you are using.How can i change my screen resolution to 1440 x 900 if its not an option?
Try this link:

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows



read the 3rd response.
You may need to update the driver for the video card on your system. If that doesn't work, the card doesn't support that resolution.
Your video card may not support that resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment