Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do i change my screen name on AIM?

I've read about changing your screen name and they've told me how to do it, but i don't understand where to go to change it. Do i go to my online aim account? or on my aim IM account? if someone could display a little more info about it that would help alot. thanks.How do i change my screen name on AIM?
Hi Amanda.

click on this link and it will show how

it's done.

http://www.aim.com/help_faq/starting_out



good luck

R贸G茅RHow do i change my screen name on AIM?
depends what version my version u just log on sign out and click on the button tht sais get a new screen name under the username
You get a new AIM account.
you cant, get a new account
Get a whole new account. Just save your buddy list and when you get a new account, just open it up. And ta dah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment