Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change my screen saver?

i have all of these saved edward cullen pics that i want to make them a slide show as my screen saver. I have windows vista. They Are saved into the pictures file on my computer. thnx.How to change my screen saver?
The very first thing to do is to create a specific folder for all of your Edward Cullen pictures. Then save all the pictures to that folder (a sub-folder of ';My Pictures'; would be the best idea).



Then, right-click on the desktop and go to your properties and the Screen-Saver tab. Select the ';Photos'; choice and edit the settings/options of the screen saver to only use photos from your Edward Cullen folder.



Then, voila. You have your slideshow screensaver set.





Also, if that screen saver isn't doing well for you, check out a program called WebShots (link in sources). I have a friend that uses it for the exact same purpose on Windows Vista.How to change my screen saver?
right click on desktop.

click on properties.

click on screensaver

choose My Picture Show

Click Apply


right click on desktop, click personalise. find screen saver and scroll through the available screen savers. one of them should be my pictures slideshow
As 'OneWhoKnows' said, but under Vista, that particular screensaver is just called 'Photos'



Click the settings button to modify your options %26amp; you're away to go!



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment