Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you change your screen name on Yahoo Answers?

Yeah I know it's an unpopular site, but I just wanted to know how to change my name on it.How do you change your screen name on Yahoo Answers?
Press profile

on the right side

click on edit my profile

at the top nickname

erase the name you currently have

type in a different name

in the

use another name

press preview

press okayHow do you change your screen name on Yahoo Answers?
click your name and press edit info. its below your email and im list. the email and im stuff is to the right of your name, % of best answer and points.
If you are wanting to change your ID name on Y!A:

Go to ';My profile';

Click on Edit my Profile

Go to : Nickname

Click: Use another Nickname

Enter the Nickname you want to use

Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment