Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my screen name password on a Mac?

Someone found out my password for my screen name and I need to change it. (I have a Mac Book Pro if that helps)



Thank so much!!!!How do I change my screen name password on a Mac?
Use Accounts preferences to reset an account password.



1. Log in

2. From the Apple menu choose System Preferences.

3. From the View menu choose Accounts.

4. Click the lock button IF it appears locked (lower left corner).

5. Select the username whose password you want to change.

6. Click the Reset Password button (Mac OS X 10.4) or the Change Password button (Mac OS X 10.5).

7. Enter a new password in both the Password and Verify fields, and hint.

8. If a dialog box appears with the message ';Your Keychain password will be changed to your new account password,'; click OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment