Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my screen name on Yahoo Messenger?

I have prbs with doing this, i even tried to do the alias thing, but ti doesnt work



The screen name on my messenger is my emaill address, how do i change that?How do I change my screen name on Yahoo Messenger?
My Contact Details, input your name and hit Save/Close. then log out and close the messenger. log in back again and your new name will be displayed now.How do I change my screen name on Yahoo Messenger?
You could just change your current name by changing your Contact Details. To do this, click on ';Messenger'; in the top left hand corner of the Messenger Window. Click on ';My Contact Details'; and change your name in the top boxes and also change your name under ';Nickname';. Click on ';Save and Close'; at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment