Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change the screen refresher rate for my Yahoo email account?

Need to be able to change the refresher rate for my new mails to show more quickly that have just arrived in my Yahoo account?How do I change the screen refresher rate for my Yahoo email account?
If you have the email alert turned on then you will get alerts either in your toolbar, at the bottom of the screen and on the homepage. Also when you go to the mail screen, it will show how many by a number, of new mails that you have. If you have the messenger installed, go to and click messenger, scroll to and click Preferences, click Alerts %26amp; Sounds, Mark the boxes, Enable alert sounds, Showing a message at the bottom right corner of screen and Playing a sound. You must be signed into the messenger to receive these alerts. I have never heard of a screen refresher rate. But you can go to your homepage any time and where it says Mail and shows an envelope it will also show a red star with a number indicating how many new mails you have.
  • pets
  • get time from datetime
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment