Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change the screen mode on an Emerson LCD TV (BLC320BM9) without the remote control?

I have broken the remote to my TV and I need help changing the screen mode. Thanks.How do I change the screen mode on an Emerson LCD TV (BLC320BM9) without the remote control?
menu button on side of tvHow do I change the screen mode on an Emerson LCD TV (BLC320BM9) without the remote control?
If the manufacturer has decided that you work your TV via the remote they supply you with it, then that is how it is.

Obtain a replacement remote and all will be as it was. (You may want to ';protect'; that replacement remote and/or once the set is ';set-up'; the way you want it, obtain a cheap ';universal'; remote for everyday use.)
On my Emerson LCD, there is a setup button below the logo on the bottom of the screen between the volume and channel buttons. If not there on yours, there should be a button on either the side or back of the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment