Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Help change the size of my screen PLZ 10 points?

MY mom used my laptop and after she got done and gave it back my screen is really magnified and kind of blurry-its not the zoom on the internet because it is default at 100%. Does anybody know how I can change my screen back to default?Help change the size of my screen PLZ 10 points?
There are several ways. Start by holding down the CTRL button and scrolling the mouse wheel. If not, go to START%26gt;%26gt;CTRL PANEL%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;DISPLAY and play around with the settings e.g., resolution. If that doesn't work, you might also be able to select RESET from the panel or from the monitor itself. Lastly, START%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;ALL PROGRAMS%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;ACCESSORIES%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; from here try ACCESSORIES or any other ICON that has the MAGNIFICATION ICON in it- you might have to search for it but this step will probably not be necessary. If still no luck, just google your question (use 4 words or less for best results e.g. REDUCE SCREEN SIZE PC).
  • desktop issue
  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment