Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my screen resolution when I cant access windows?

I accidently made my resolution far to high and now all I get is a message saying no signal as soon as Windows starts running completely. Can I change this from the start up menu?

After a quick look I cant see anywhere to do thisHow do I change my screen resolution when I cant access windows?
Try pressing f-8 when windows boots up and select safe mode. Then from there u should be able to change your res.

You should have the checkbox selected that shows ';hide modes this monitor cannot display'; so you DONT select a refresh rate your monitor cant support.How do I change my screen resolution when I cant access windows?
Safe mode ?

Delete your display adapter

reboot into normal mode
http://www.computerhope.com/shortcut/ie.

No comments:

Post a Comment