Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can someone remotely access my computer to help me change my screen settings back?

I somehow managed to enlarge my screen display size extremely and now I can't see half of the programs that I try to open and everything is very zoomed in and I don't know how to fix what I did.I was installing a new program for my laptop to create a new background and the program was not showing up as the new background so I messed with some of the properties and now the screen size has dramatically increased. All help is welcome. Please help me. ThanksCan someone remotely access my computer to help me change my screen settings back?
I'm assuming your using windows XP or Vista.



http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/personalize/resolution.mspx



Right click %26gt; properties %26gt; settings %26gt; adjust it to what you need it to be.Can someone remotely access my computer to help me change my screen settings back?
If you're using Windows- right click the desktop, and change the screen resolution (to something like 1024x768).
I can just email me
I'd be more then glad to help out! Email me @ stevoxbl@hotmail.com
1. Go to ';Control Panel';

2. Go to ';Appearance ans Personalization';

3. Go to ';Display';

4. Go to ';Screen Resolution';

5. Set it the maximum setting which will probably be 1280 x 800
give me an invite for remote access

No comments:

Post a Comment