Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you change the screen saver on a samsung tocco?

I just bought the new samsung tocco and when i press the 'hold' button, the default images come up. I dont like them and i would like to change that. Could anyone please tell me how i can change that or even delete the images?How do you change the screen saver on a samsung tocco?
On mine, you can change the images using the settings menu, but I have had mine unlocked by Samsung/ Carphonewarehouse. So you might want to have that done.How do you change the screen saver on a samsung tocco?
I dont think you can, but it is annoying as they ain't pictures people want.

I'm sure all the Samsung stuff is locked to the phone and not able to delete.

I would like to know how too.



Sorry I cant resolve your question.
I dont think they can be removed as both those and the ringtones seem to be locked into the phone. I just sent my Tocco back as I was dissapointed in this the camera and it kept cutting me off my calls!
Philip l, when you say you've had yours unblocked what exactly do you mean network unblocked or the phone and does it cost anything? Im currently on orange and bought my phone from orange will carphone warehouse do this for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment