Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change the screen of the Asus Eee Pc?

I have an Asus Eee PC and i dropped my mobile on they keyboard and it pressed something and now its like when i put my curser to the top or bottom of the screen it scrolls up or down as if im not seeing the whole screen, how do i change it back so then it is just my screen fitting right like it was when i bought it?How do i change the screen of the Asus Eee Pc?
You just made the resolution bigger. Go on the desktop (the one with all the icons) and right click. Go on properties. Go on settings. Then there will be a little box that says ';screen resolution';. You just make it smaller. My res. on my eee pc is 1024x600. Try that.How do i change the screen of the Asus Eee Pc?
Hugo is running XP. If you're running Vista, it's right-click on the desktop/Personalize/Display Settings



Move the slider to the left, one step at a time, Apply, and see if you like that one. If not, move it another step to the left and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment