Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change my screen saver and curser to cat pictures;icons?

How do I get to ';Hotmail'; for feline icons and screen savers?How can I change my screen saver and curser to cat pictures;icons?
Go to webshots.com They have all pictures of cats and any other thing you can think of. Most are free but some cost as well. I believe the cat pictures are free because I currently have one for my wallpaper.How can I change my screen saver and curser to cat pictures;icons?
Go into your control panel and to appearance and themes look under screensavers and see if you have any cat pics in it, if you don't know do a web search for screensavers, some are free but some may cosst a small fee.
go to www.screensavers.com

you will get loads from there.

or just go to a cat web side, right click on your mouse and save as screen saver.

or save picture into files and do it from there
http://www.ezskins.com/featured.phtml?De You'll want to try this site or something like it. You need a desktop theme to make everything into cats. Either use thes site above or search for windows desktop themes cats and see what you find. When you like one, download it. Save it somewhere you can find it. Then, right-click on your desktop and click ';Properties';. When a window opens up, go to the ';Themes'; tab. Use the pull-down menu and go to ';Browse...'; Find where you saved the theme, select it. Then, hit the ';Apply'; button at the bottom of the ';Display Properties'; window. Hit ';Okay'; and voila...you're done! (By the way, if there isn't a screensaver in the theme you downloaded, just find one you like separately and change that using the screensaver tab in the same window)
Leave your cursor be because you will have to download some program that will cause you problems. Now if you have a picture of a cat or cats, just right click on it and choose set as backround there you go!
Download It To The Piture You Want.

No comments:

Post a Comment