Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my screen resolution back to normal or display driver?

I downloaded a video driver the other day and this happen. Some things are big and some small. I tried changing the resolution and stuff but it doesn't workj. Please help me ! Thanks! Best answer will be chosen PLEASE HELP...How do I change my screen resolution back to normal or display driver?
go to control panel.



then go under personalization and appearance ad click on:

Adjust screen resolutionHow do I change my screen resolution back to normal or display driver?
When the computer boots up, hit the F8 button and select VGA driver. This will allow you to reinstall the correct driver from your control panel.
  • default myspace
  • give me some boys names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment