Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change the FRONT screen image when I'm talking on the new KRZR K1?

i can change the screen saver, the wallpaper, skin, etc. on the main screen, but when the phone is open/in talk mode, it displays the default motorola image outside and never changes. please don't answer with ';call tech support';. i just spent an hour online with them trying to fix a different problem. thanks.How do I change the FRONT screen image when I'm talking on the new KRZR K1?
i don't think it can be changed. i can't find anything about the external screen in the settings menu of my krzr. sorry.How do I change the FRONT screen image when I'm talking on the new KRZR K1?
You'd need to do a seem edit, somewhat complicated. Here's a site that sells a cd with all the tools you'd need or you could google a bit an probably round it up yourself.



http://fr.e-junkie.com/shop/product/3441
  • java
  • how to own a foreclosure home
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment