Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my screen refresh rate above 75 hertz?

I have asperger's syndrome and I have an added sensitivity to light and I can detect the screen flickering at 75 hertz...



This seems to be the highest so far, however, I've heard some people have managed to get the refresh rate up to 125 hertz.How do I change my screen refresh rate above 75 hertz?
You may have to lower the display resolution first. Doing so should let you use 85 Hz or higher, as the lower resolution frees up some bandwidth.How do I change my screen refresh rate above 75 hertz?
You need a monitor and a graphics card that supports it. In fact, if you have a CRT monitor (one of the big thick ones), replace it with an LCD. The LCD monitors flicker less.
Pushing your monitor past the recommended refresh rate could have serious consequences on the monitor itself! Get a better monitor and video card!
start%26gt;setting%26gt;control Panel%26gt; Display



then Setting%26gt; Advanced %26gt; Monitor



then



Change your SCREE REFRESH RATE at combo box

No comments:

Post a Comment