Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my SCREEN NAME in yahoo chat?

I know it's been asked alot, but it's not working. My screen name is ryan_gulley and it's still showing as peanut for my yahoo chat. It's from a long time ago and starting to get annoying...I tried changing it under my profile settings and my contact details but nothing works it still shows peanut as my name in a chat room. Any ideas?How do I change my SCREEN NAME in yahoo chat?
hi bro i understand why ur name is still peanuts in yahoo messenger? dont worry.

in ur yahoo messenger- my contact details.when u open this page , on top of the page u find ur name and surname.okay just below that there is a slot for ';nickname';edit this name to name u choose new? and just go below this page. click ';save %26amp; close';

and then sign out of yahoo messenger

then log in again? okayy. call me if u hv further problem

now u sud be okay. good luck %26amp; best wishesHow do I change my SCREEN NAME in yahoo chat?
...with SCIENCE!
adit from ur profile

No comments:

Post a Comment