Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change the screen on my Dell M1210 XPS laptop to WIDESCREEN instead of PANSCAN?

I have a widescreen laptop but ever since I bought it i can't figure out to change the images I view on my monitor to WIDESCREEN. When I'm online or whatever I want the entire screen to be filled. Everything is CROPPED and it is kinda hard to see with a 12' screen. How do I change this? Please help.How do I change the screen on my Dell M1210 XPS laptop to WIDESCREEN instead of PANSCAN?
You should be able to adjust this with the display properties.



Right-click your mouse on the desktop (any open area outside a window).

Select Properties on the menu.

Left-click the Settings tab.

Adjust the screen resolution to get the 16:9 widescreen that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment