Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my font size and enable yahoo pages to fit my computer screen..it changed on me?

I tried entering a chat room,yahoo's chat room format changed.and was trying to enable a pop up blocker,when my font size on my screen changed when i pressed a ctrl button. ughh I tried following yahoo's information on how to change it but it won't let me change it . It just asked me ';do you yahoo?';...or some stupid question like that..How do I change my font size and enable yahoo pages to fit my computer screen..it changed on me?
goto view -%26gt; textsize and select SMALLERHow do I change my font size and enable yahoo pages to fit my computer screen..it changed on me?
Glad to know u could resolve the font problem by my answer. and happier to know that it was My First Best Answer

Keep Helping Other

Bye

Report Abuse


Congrats on your 1st best answer even if it was not the most complete answer.:)

Report Abuse


Internet Explorer: View --%26gt; Font Size --%26gt; make smaller (or something like that)



Or using Firefox: View --%26gt; Text Size --%26gt; Decrease
Go to VIEW on your toolbar then TEXT.
on your toolbar underview

text size
On the top of your browser window select view.Then select text size,the select smaller or smallest from the menu.



You can also change the encoding which changes the font of the letters.This may further help to reduce or fine tune the size to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment