Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change the background on my screen?

I need the steps on how to change my screen background.How do I change the background on my screen?
right click on background+properties

click on desktop tab... here you can change...How do I change the background on my screen?
find an image you like, right click, select ';set as desktop wallpaper';.
right click on your desktop and choose properties

then click on the desktop tab

click the browse button

navigate to the picture you wish to use as your background

double-click on the picture

click apply
right click desktop, properties, desktop, browse imgae.
right click on the desktop and click on the properties and then from the dialogue box, click on the background and change by clicking the below images viewable in the background tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment