Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change my screen name to just my name while chatting on messenger?

I created a ';phony'; name and now want to change it to my real name. This is only for the messenger.How can I change my screen name to just my name while chatting on messenger?
1). Log into Yahoo! Messenger.

2). Click on Messenger.

3). Click on My Contact Details.

Fill in First Name or Nickname

4). Always click Apply and OK when making any changes.



For addition explanation and information go to http://www.chatauthority.com/changenameHow can I change my screen name to just my name while chatting on messenger?
click on messenger at top left of box..on drop down click ';my contact details'; here you can change the name
click on your contracts on your yahoo im and change it make sure you click apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment