Friday, November 19, 2010

When i try to change my screen resoulution it won't move L or R. whats causing this problem. (windows 98)?

when i go into display settings and try to change screen resoulution by clicking on the cursor, it won't move left or right. whats causing this problem and how can i fix it?When i try to change my screen resoulution it won't move L or R. whats causing this problem. (windows 98)?
This really sounds like a video driver problem. If you look in your device manager do you have any exclamations next to the video card? I would suggest downloading and reinstalling the video driver.When i try to change my screen resoulution it won't move L or R. whats causing this problem. (windows 98)?
left or right is controlled by the monitor itself...not the PC's display properties
I had the same problem and it was do to the video card being bad and I needed new drivers for the video card I replaced it with. I hope I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment