Friday, November 19, 2010

I just bought Ipod Touch and I was wondering how do I change screen name from best buy's ipod to my name?

Go to ITunes. You can do it there. Or read the maunal.I just bought Ipod Touch and I was wondering how do I change screen name from best buy's ipod to my name?
Didnt come with an instruction manual huh?I just bought Ipod Touch and I was wondering how do I change screen name from best buy's ipod to my name?
First you gotta download itunes on computer if you dont already have it..then connect your ipod and it should then take you to the homescreen and go from there
connect to Itune and they will show u
When you download your first song or application on itunes, it will take you through many steps, including changing the name.
When you plug it in to the computer, double click on the name of the ipod until it shows that u can write something in. Erase best buy then write your night.
You have to register your iPod on iTunes and it should give you the option to change your iPod's name
you go into itunes and click on best buy's ipod then double click on it and change it to your name and or when registering you should be able to change it

No comments:

Post a Comment