Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you change your name or salutation on Facebook?

Some of my friends have nicknames in between their first and last names and I've tried to add one myself but it won't let me change my name. I know how to get to the name change screen, I just wondered if there's any way to bypass this and get approved for a change?



Also, is there a way you can add a salutation (Mr., Mrs., Dr., Rev., etc.)? I tried just adding it on to my first name but it rejected the change.How do you change your name or salutation on Facebook?
I changed my name a few weeks ago, and I had no trouble with it.



However, I wasn't trying to change either my first or last name.

All I did was add my middle name.



Did you try adding the change as a middle name, or only as an addition to your first name?How do you change your name or salutation on Facebook?
Go to settings then put it in your middle name box.



can you please accept me!? i need to know how it works too!!!! the cold thumb thingy!!!!!



ughh

No comments:

Post a Comment