Friday, November 19, 2010

I have an older laptop with a bad screen. How difficult is it to change screens and is it even worth it?

I priced up a new screen for a Dell Laptop and was quoted a crazy 拢185 - just for the screen, fitting myself. I ended up buying a broken laptop on a car boot [try Ebay] and swapped over the part.I have an older laptop with a bad screen. How difficult is it to change screens and is it even worth it?
You can usually buy a good used system for around 300 that's up to date off ebay. Depending on your system and whats in it, how electronically inclined you are, it could be worth it.But at the rate of newer and faster computers it is not usually feasible. Also the possibility of damaging parts trying to replace the screen,tools needed, and the cost of the new screen are factors to consider.I have an older laptop with a bad screen. How difficult is it to change screens and is it even worth it?
screens are around 200.00 not hard at all maybe 1 hour of ur time and google will give u photos and instruction

if ur pc is older than 3 years get a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment