Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change my security settings on my computer?

When I'm in Yahoo and ONLY in Yahoo I get this box that pops up each time I change screens. It says ';Microsoft Internet Explorer - Your current security settings prohibit running Active X controls on this page. As a result, the page may not display correctly'; then it makes me click ok to go to the next screen.How do I change my security settings on my computer?
On IE go Tools-%26gt;Internet Options-%26gt;Security Tab-%26gt;Click the Trusted sites icon and then the Sites button. Enter www.yahoo.com here.How do I change my security settings on my computer?
i dont konw but you can ask some one else
If you get a bar along the top of the browser window with text in it that mentions the ActiveX then right click on the bar while it is visible. Follow the steps to install the ActiveX control for the page. That should keep it from reappearing in the future.
i would do the last two answers and hope it works.
open your browser

click tools

internet options

scurity tab

then custom level

scroll down till you see active x things and set them to prompt

except fot unsigned ones disable that one
Go to the preference setting of the Explorer and lower the security setting then the message will not appear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment