Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change screen refresh rate in Devil May Cry 4?

I am royally screwed here



I accidentally set my DMC4 screen refresh rate to the highest setting, although I forgot the exact rate, i know that I set it to the highest because I pressed left on the selection, so it should be the one before 69 hertz, which is the highest



now here's my problem, whenever I play DMC4, my monitor just says ';Mode not supported'; but I know that the game is still running, because I can here the sounds, and whenever I press buttons I still hear the sound effects of the buttons..



can someone guide me in the dark in here, I need someone to tell me the exact buttons to push(following the game's interface) to return my refresh rate back to 60 hertz.



example: press any key when the voice says DMC4, and then press down twice, and then down 3 times, and press ';ok'; and then press right once, and then... this formatHow do I change screen refresh rate in Devil May Cry 4?
There is normally a config.ini file or something similar in the directory where DMC4 is installed, you'll need to go in there and change it manually.

No comments:

Post a Comment