Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to change screen size?

I just got windows vista to work on my computer and My laptops screen is broken so I have an external monitor hooked up to my laptop and it is about a 15 inch...but the thing is that my desktop and everything else is to big on the external monitor...I cant see everythig on the desktop and I cant click on the start button...how do I fix the size?How to change screen size?
If you've done all you can with the display setting (right click desktop, personalize, then display setting) I would try to adjust the settings on the monitor itself if its not aligned properly on the monitor.How to change screen size?
CLICK TOP RIGHT CORNER BOX IN THE MIDDLE BETWEEN THE - AND X THIS WILL ENLARGE YOUR SCEEN... SAME TO REDUCE SIZE.
right click on the desktop- personalized- display settings- choose your monitor (1 or 2), then adjust the resolution.

h

No comments:

Post a Comment