Sunday, November 21, 2010

Change Screen Size?

I don't know what I did but everything is magnified on my computer. The icons, and start and everything is alright, it is just my internet, how can I fix this. Also, on my hotmail account when I send an email it makes my screen extra wide, is there a way to fix that too?Change Screen Size?
If it's ONLY your internet browser, hold down the ctrl key and rotate the mouse wheel. That's how you change text size. You muse have accidentally had the key pressed when you were trying to scroll the screen.Change Screen Size?
Try right clicking your desktop and changing screen resolution.
if its just your internet, for IE7 or firefox you can click the magnification button in the bottom right of the browser, or you can try reintalling it.
When you say ';everything is magnified';, that makes it sound like the zoom feature in Internet Explorer. Set it back to 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment