Friday, November 19, 2010

Change screen Resolution without a monitor.?

I am trying to hook up my parents old computer to my Sony Bravia HDTV. I have the computer but have no monitor for it. I have the computer hooked up to the tv through VGA cord. When i go to the PC channel it just says invalid format. I am wondering if there is a guide somewhere or if anyone knows how to change the resolution without being able to see anything. Like a set of hot keys or whatnot.



THanks for any advice you have.Change screen Resolution without a monitor.?
go to the menu on the tv and you may toy with the type of signals,

it worked when i did the same thing.Change screen Resolution without a monitor.?
If you can't even see the POST when you start the PC on the HDTV, it is most likely a video card issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment