Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change screen name on messanger?

how do i change the name people see when they add me as a friend. Right now they can see my real name on messenger (it changes from my normal screen name to my real name when people add me) how do i change that? How to change screen name on messanger?
When you are sign in click in Messenger that is in left side, then go to My Contact Details and change your Name...your name for others will be change! i did it too :)



Messenger

My Contact Details

change NameHow to change screen name on messanger?
u go on top of ur screen where ur name is and u click on it, then there is all of the status that u can be, go on the last one which is ';options'; click on it and then this big box will come. then u will see ur name in a smaller box and then highlight it then delete it and then type in what u want to be ur name on messenger and then click okay. there u go and i hoped i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment