Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my yahoo mail settings to the newer ';more visual'; version?

When I logged in the other week a message said my security settings would not allow me to see the version of yahoo mail that I'd always used and that I had to click to use a more basic version of yahoo mail. Now my yahoo mail looks like somthing from the ark. My other screen names work just fine as before. How do I get the original settings back for the changed screen name? Help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!How do I change my yahoo mail settings to the newer ';more visual'; version?
That is the new beta version, you have to be invited to use... if you dont like it after you change over you can reset your pc to the day or week before you canged over and it will be gone until you download it agian. Just go to start%26gt;reset%26gt;and pick a date to reset back too.How do I change my yahoo mail settings to the newer ';more visual'; version?
I have done that in the past with windows but do not no how with a Mac OSX version 10.3.9. Help please.

Report Abuse


I have done that in the past with windows but not sure how with a Mac OSX version 10.3.9

Report Abuse


The above answer is a great answer that got lost in limbo because the asker never chose it as best, and because it was the only answer, it never went to a vote. I'm forcing it to a vote and asking you to vote for it as the best answer. Let's reward those who take the time to give thoughtful answers!



JennyinJamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment