Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change screen coloring on my Dell Studio 15?

Hi, guys. I'm totally new to Dell computers and this one just arrived so I'm more clueless than usual. The screen coloring on here is pretty cold and it's making working in Photoshop difficult. How would I go about changing the coloring and adding a little warmth in?



Also, has anyone ever noticed very light lining in this sort of computer? Everytime I attempt to explain how they look, no one gets it. The lines are vertical, extremely fine/light, and most noticeable on light colored backgrounds, such as the white on yahoo. They also become noticeable on graphics, making them look more like scans than smooth.



Thanks, if anyone can help or knows something about this!How do I change screen coloring on my Dell Studio 15?
the steps of changing the color setting in laptops will not works because it creates the screen resolution problem. you have to consult your problem with any technician.

No comments:

Post a Comment