Sunday, November 21, 2010

Change screen font on PC?

I have a pc and by mistake I pressed some sort of key and now everything on my screen is VERY TINY! I can't even read what I'm typing right now.



I tried going to control panel and settings, but it just made the icons bigger.

HOW can I make my fonts bigger on the screen like it was before?

I have an essay to write for school, but can't read what I'm typing :S



Thanks a whole bunch:)Change screen font on PC?
1. Try going Control Panel %26gt;%26gt; Display or Right-click on desktop and choose Properties.



2. The Display Properties window should pop up. Go to the Appearance tab.



3. Change the settings on the Font size menu.





Other things to try;



* Hold CTRL and press the ';+'; or ';-'; key while in your browser.

*Go to Display Properties again and go to the Settings tab and change your Screen Resolution.
  • rodents
  • dedicated server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment