Monday, June 6, 2011

My laptop computer screen, changed to sideways, how do i change it back?

ONe day, my computer screen changed to sideways, now I have to turn my head sideways to type. Can anyone help me? I have Windows XPMy laptop computer screen, changed to sideways, how do i change it back?
Do a right mouse click on an empty space on your desk top and a shortcut menu will open, then click on Graphic Options, then click Rotation and you should have 4 choices, click NORMAL, that should straighten you right up.My laptop computer screen, changed to sideways, how do i change it back?
Try Ctrl + Alt and one of the arrows.
You right click on desktop to open up a window.I can't remember but I think its something that says Graphic Options, move your curser over it and you should see 4 different types of degrees. Click one of them to change the screens position.
every laptop have button to adjust screen, i don't what type laptop you have but usually the button is below the screen, if it's not working then you have to bring to the place you bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment