Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my screen resolution before my computer starts up all the way?

I just got my computer back today and when I tried to change the resolution back to its original settings I made it a little too big by accident, now my computer screen is basically saying that the size is using too much power and I cant use it. but I cant see anything now and dont know what to do. I can get to the system setup menu but I dont know if I can change the resolution from there .How do I change my screen resolution before my computer starts up all the way?
Have to wait till it boots up before changing any resolution.....Go into COntrol pannel,,U will be able to set it there.........Otherwise press F5 or F8 go into safe-mode and set it thereHow do I change my screen resolution before my computer starts up all the way?
Reboot into ';safe'; mode. (Press F5 or F8) when first starting up.



You can then startup Control Panel and reset the display to what you like, then reboot.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment