Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change the screen from a sideways view to a horizontal one on my laptop?

I turned my Dell Inspiron 6000 on and the screen was sideways. Everything works, jusat hard to work sideways. Is there something I can do myseld to change this back to normal? Please Help!How do I change the screen from a sideways view to a horizontal one on my laptop?
Right click on the desktop and select ';GRAPHIC PROPERTIES';

Click the tab on the left that says, ';DISPLAY SETTINGS';

On the right it says roataion, selcet the number zero, for no rotation.

Click apply and ok

You're all set. I have the same Laptop, it happened 2 me once...

PLZ choose as best answer if it way helpful...THNKZHow do I change the screen from a sideways view to a horizontal one on my laptop?
YOU TURN YOURSELF UOPAND DOWN
Try pressing ctrl and up arrow simultaneously.
  • guy myspace
  • nail polish swimwea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment