Monday, June 6, 2011

How Do U Change Ur Screen Name On Answers?

I needed help on how to change ur screen name on here. Like, ya know ur name that shows up when u answer a question? How can I change mine?How Do U Change Ur Screen Name On Answers?
1. go to your profile

2. then click ';edit my profile';

3.then click on ';use another nickname';

4.change your name

5.then click ';preview';

6. then click ';ok';How Do U Change Ur Screen Name On Answers?
If you are wanting to change your ID name on Y!A:

Go to ';My profile';

Click on Edit my Profile

Go to : Nickname

Click: Use another Nickname

Enter the Nickname you want to use

Hope this helps!!!
It's your ';nickname'; here. ';Screen name'; is reserved JUST for AOL. You click on your avatar to go to your profile. Then click ';Edit My Info';. right there near the top you will see the option to change the name you use here. Be sure to click ';Preview'; and ';OK'; to save your changes.
go to edit

No comments:

Post a Comment