Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change the Screen Resolution for a laptop?

I just tried to play a game, and the screen resolution changed, and I don't know how to change it back. The start-up menu won't show all the icons. I tried right-clicking on the desktop but it doesn't show properties. Can somebody help?How do I change the Screen Resolution for a laptop?
If you have XP, 2000 or 98, then

Right Click anywhere on the Desktop, select Properties, Click on the Advanced tab

and move the slider to the resolution you want to set.



If you have Vista, then

Right Click anywhere on the desktop, Selcect personalize, then click on Display Settings

and move the slider to the resolution you want to set.How do I change the Screen Resolution for a laptop?
click the link
Windows Vista:

Right Click on the Desktop%26gt;Appearence%26gt;Display Settings

and drag the slider all the way to the right.



Windows XP:

Right Click on the Desktop%26gt;Properties%26gt;Advanced

and drag the slider all the way to the right.
  • cops handle cases
  • how can i restadeletehedge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment