Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change Login Screen every time wallpaper changes?

Ive been trying to figure this out. I have changed my login screen to match my wallpaper but my wallpaper changes daily so i'm wondering if there is a way to make the Login Screen automatically change with the Desktop Wallpaper?How to change Login Screen every time wallpaper changes?
I think its not possible to change the login screen automatically but there may installed ';Webshots'; in your system,so the wallpaper get changed automaticlly, or may be any other graphical software with any other name. You have to get rid of that software installed in your PC to avoid automatic wallpaper change every time.Go and uninstall it if u dont want a wallpaper change





I hope it will help u

No comments:

Post a Comment