Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change messenger screen name?

I can't change my messenger screen name and I don't want it to stay my email forever. Is there someway to change it from my email to something else? Please help!How do you change messenger screen name?
Hi Dude,

you can change your screenname in yahoo messenger.



You have to edit your profile. Click Files %26gt;My Profiles Click and edit profile information



Once it is changed... your screen name is automatically changed..



and the other way is to:



You can change the name that appears to others by following these steps:



鈫?Log in to your Yahoo! Messenger

鈫?Click on Messenger on the top menu bar within your messenger window

鈫?Click on My contact details

鈫?Change your name



also...



鈫?Log in to yout Yahoo! Mail

鈫?Click on My account

鈫?It will ask to verify your account

鈫?Under Address/Contact Information click Edit and change your name



:)How do you change messenger screen name?
I looked through ever nook and cranny to find the answer to the question on how to change my messenger screen name and the answer 2nd from the top did it for me thank you so very much for your support and God bless you and yours.

Report Abuse


Click on Messenger at the top of your Contact List, then click on My Contact Details, take out what you want and put in what you want, Hit Apply.



For the people that already have you on THEIR contact list, need to right click on your id and change it on their list (if they want to).



BE SAFE



Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment