Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How much should I charge to change a laptop screen?

I have a up coming job to change a screen on a laptop. What should I charge? What does geeksquad charge?How much should I charge to change a laptop screen?
$40.00 that is what I charge What is it going to take you 20minHow much should I charge to change a laptop screen?
1 dollars
time x 60 per hr. + parts = what you should charge
if they do not have money then give them a break but if they do bust heads

first you should call up a repair shop and see how much they charge then charge 25% less
$100 per hour. one hour charge minimum.
charge the market going rates if you do it for a lot less then you belittle the industry

charge what you think you are worth



depending on where you are located most shops would charge 90$/hour i use to charge 45 which was too low so i lost alot of business
Geeksquad would probably want $200 for labor plus say $350 for the part. What you should charge for labor depends upon the model. Some screens are bloody hard to take out, while others are pretty easy to swap. I don't know how much your time commands, either.
Well we charged 160 at Ibm.. I would say what every you feel like charging..
Maybe the solution for you is getting a New laptop for free. Check this site I've found:



http://publishers.clickbooth.com/ez/alkottwpslttr/%26amp;dp=3091261

No comments:

Post a Comment