Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change the screen refresh rate in my Windows Server 2003?

I need to change the screen refresh rate for my monitor (something is wrong with it and it can only operate properly at higher rate). However, when I look at the monitor settings, the only option I have is ';use hardware default setting';. In XP, we can have the option of changing to higher rate. How can I do it it Windows Server 2003? Where is my problem?How can I change the screen refresh rate in my Windows Server 2003?
Set your refresh rate back down on your video card. Sounds like it got changed on the pc and the monitor wont run it at the normal 60 hz setting.How can I change the screen refresh rate in my Windows Server 2003?
since sserver isn't intended for hi-def, etc, i doubt that setting is available in server...

No comments:

Post a Comment